03 February 2010

have you ever been roommates with someone in jail?

With both the cable and internet out at my apartment (possibly in the entire building, this requires further investigation), I have proven able to find absolutely nothing to do with myself while deprived of these luxuries. This weekend I leisurely paced back and forth from my roommate's room, back to mine, reminiscing about everything from the past week... simply because I decided I had nothing else to do. Now, because the cable man could fix my neighbor's internet, but apparently was entirely unable to fix mine, I am back to checking all websites ever visited at least 5 times per evening, and again in the morning before school. Oh too convenient, too easy. Well now school has begun; this seemingly pointless semester with no provided enjoyment. I have been relying on coffee and notes and giggles and the promise of plentiful beverages at the end of my week. Tonight my roommate and his lovely boyfriend rudely interrupted my adult evening of freshly prepared dinner and a movie with their new haircuts and their breaded chicken.
So, here it is:


This is a picture of my lovely Anthony (far left), Cory (center left), myself (center right), and Ben (far right). All of those specifications were absolutely necessary, yes. The purpose of this photograph is just because I like it and I miss Ben and Cory dearly.


I bought this hat this week from Starstruck. It keeps my dome warm and racks up much-needed feminine points.


This is another photo like the first. Posted because LOOK AT MY DRESS! And my best friend Natalia made that barrel-like, handle-less mug I'm sippin' from, and I miss her too. Come on.


This is similar to what I look like topless.


My friend Adam made new business cards recently and I think they're splendid. He's also a great photographer. He made the stamp for these tags. Delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment